If I have a design that needs V groove cut, what gerber file extension should they be in?

Brewster LaMacchia asked May 22,2018

If I provide a design to PCBWay that will have rails that will be seperated after assembly with a V groove cut, what gerber file extension should be used and/or what note(s) should be added to the order?  Does PCBWay have standard VGroove cut with 30 degree angle and 1/3rd depth? Or does this need to be specified on each project?


  • Your Answer(1)
You can only upload 1 files in total. Each file cannot exceed 2MB. Supports JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP

Your professional answers would kindly help others and you will get a reward with PCBWay Beans.

    View More
    Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.
    Ranking Name Answers
    1 Iridium 5
    2 Remy 5
    3 Carl 3
    4 Yehor Kirieiev 2
    5 Alex C 2
    6 PCBWay Support 2
    7 DAVIDE 1
    8 Paul H 1
    9 Gorge 1
    10 Andrew 1