PCBWay 3rd PCB Design Contest

My PCB needs a transformer, how do i find a supplier for to include in the BOM ?

pca10056 asked Feb 14,2020


I'm working on a PCB that will be powred throuth a 220VAC, i'm stepping down the 220v to 12v then to 5v throuth a step down transformer and a voltage regulator.

the 5v needed to power the microcontroller/sensors circuit .

and the 12v is needed to power the relay throuth the ULN2003 driver.


* Is the assembly service supproting this type of components (transformers) ?

if so.

* We're do i need to look for manufacturers, to include its npm in the BOM ?

I'm working on upgrading this pcb, so most of these components should be included in the BOM. Any tips/clarifications on how i can set the BOM are much apreciated.

Best Regards,


  • Your Answer(5)
You can only upload 1 files in total. Each file cannot exceed 2MB. Supports JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP
    View More
    Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.
    Ranking Name Answers
    1 PCBWay Support 7
    2 Mairaj Ali 4
    3 PsElectroBot 3
    4 Engineer 1
    5 Mario Alfaro Reyes 1
    6 Praddy 1